Get Started Quickly
Use templates to kickstart new projects with no setup.
Start From an Official TemplateWe've templates for all popular frameworks, from React, Vue, and Angular, to Apollo, Gatsby, Next, and others.
Community-made Starting PointsUse templates made by the community. Bookmark those you find useful to get started with one click.
Make Your Own TemplatesCreate templates for your specific use-case with the configuration, file structure, and dependencies you need.
Use With Your Fave Dev Tools
We integrate with the tools you already use for a seamless development experience.
Integrated with GitHub
Paste your GitHub URL and get a sandbox that syncs. Or export your sandbox to a GitHub repo, create commits, or open PRs.
Deploy to ZEIT or Netlify
Deploy a production version of your sandbox with ZEIT Now or Netlify.
Powered by VS Code
Leverage the power and familiarity of VS Code. Use "Go to Definition," "Replace Occurrences," and set a custom theme.
NPM SupportAdd any of the 1M+ dependencies on npm directly from the editor.
Hot Module ReloadingWith Hot Module Reloading built-in, you can see changes as you make them.
Keybindings and Quick ActionsUse Keybindings and Quick Actions to perform common tasks speedily.
Shareable LinksEvery sandbox has a secure URL with HTTPS support for sharing and feedback.
- "CodeSandbox is a constant joy to use"Addy Osmani
- "It has drastically simplified my life as an OSS maintainer"Brian Vaughn
- "I ❤️ CodeSandbox"Elijah Manor
- "It is by far the best online code editor I’ve ever used"Emma Bostian
- "I’m so amazed by CodeSandbox! Just epic ❤️"Jen Looper
- "CodeSandbox is one of the best things to ever happen to the internet ♥️♥️♥️"John Lindquist
- "Pushing the boundaries of editors! 🔥💪💥"Kenneth Auchenberg
- "CodeSandbox is the best thing that has happened to OSS maintainers"Marvin Hagemeister
- "CodeSandbox continues to amaze me every day 😍"Peggy Rayzis