This week we released a lot of new iOS stuff so let's start with that right away:
- Filesystem saw many improvements and now supports drag & drop of files and directories to move them around as needed. See it in Action here on Twitter.
- Binary files can be uploaded with ease (and drag & drop)
- Updated copy change around "forking" branches
- Fixed crash compiling React Native apps with an entry point different than index.jsx.
- We now support renames
- You can now change default branches
- There's now PHP, Lua and Shell Script Syntax Highlighting
We also worked a lot on Backend stuff, from updating our Elixir version to a bunch of data migrations on some tables for the next big thing we are cooking up. Hope to share more about it soon.
See yall next week.