Back-end / Infrastructure engineer
At CodeSandbox we spin up Docker containers for every container sandbox, this is why, as a backend engineer, you're key to our functionality. You'll be part of a small team working on the infrastructure to support and determine our growth. You'll work on setting up and automating the infrastructure so people using CodeSandbox won't even realize it's there.
- Design and implement supporting Node.js microservices
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Close collaboration with other engineers to determine our infrastructural needs
- 4+ years in a similar role where scalability's key
- Experience with containers and container orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Jenkins and preferably other CI/CD platforms
- Experience with Elixir or any other functional language
- Familiarity with security best practices in the industry
- Experience building APIs and Node.js, TypeScript microservices
- Nice to have: experience with main IaaS platforms such as GCP, AWS
You'll be able to make great impact in a small team with strong ties in the industry.
- Flexible holidays, workplace, hours
- Work equipment of your choice
- Commuter benefits & global gatherings covered
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!