The cloud editor provides several preset themes you can choose from to change the color scheme of your editor.
CodeSandbox provides some popular themes created by the dev community that you can apply to the cloud editor. Currently, we only offer a few preset themes, with dark and light options:
- CodeSandbox (dark / light)
- GitHub's Default (dark / light) (opens in a new tab)
- Vesper (dark) (opens in a new tab)
- Dracula (dark) (opens in a new tab)
- poimandres (dark) (opens in a new tab)
There are two ways to change themes:
- Open the Project settings and select the Themes tab.
- Access the command palette in the editor using ⌘ + K and search by