Sandpack meets Dracula, support for custom NPM registries and bug fixes
We're really excited to unveil what we worked on over the last two weeks.
- Release the Dracula theme 🧛: check out the documentation to know how to use it;
- Introduce custom NPM registries API: from now on, you can self-host a proxy server to provide private packages;
- SandpackCodeEditor: support markdown and plain-text syntax highlight.
Fixes & others:
- Themes: set new
errorvalues in the palette in order to improve the contrast between;
- Documentation: add a new Sandpack guide, which introduces live collaboration in the code editor component;
- CodeMirror integration: use the correct method to indent the code on the tab key press;
- SandpackCodeEditor: test-id should not be included in the bundler.